Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yellow...

The next color in Benjamin's quest for the Black Belt...

He tested on Friday, February 12th from his Orange Tiger Belt to Yellow Belt.  Unfortunately, Caitlyn and I ended up with the flu and after she puked on me in the waiting room before Benjamin even got on the floor, we had to leave.  So I missed it but Lenny got some pics.  We are so proud of our little Tae Kwon Do Peanut!!!

 Ben's the blond (imagine that)... His One Step
Next was his form...
And there you go folks, the newest Yellow Belt in the Sarver ATA Tiny Tigers!!!
And to show off at home a little to mommy since I missed it... look at that KICK!!!!
Don't mess with this kid, folks!!
So proud... don't my disastrous appearance, I had the flu!
Ben and Daddy playin' around!
This kid amazes me every day.  He is capable of so much and with his little time in TKD, he is far exceeding our expectations.  Next up, Cougar Yellow... I think... its some kind of wild animal.  ;-)

1 comment:

The Friends said...

Oh, I love that Lenny got pics! So happy that you got to "see" it. :)